31.8.11

My Summer Photos

I had an amazing summer this year. I visited a lot of  places that I didn't know and some places that I know really well but always love to visit! Now I'm so relaxed and so inspired than ever and so tanned of course he-he (that was the first summer that I have tanned so much)! Anyway summer time is over now :((( , I came back home yesterday after a month, but nothing change here in Athens! It's about time to share with you some of my summer pictures! 


Kisses M


Pictures from Methoni, Greece













Here drinking my strawberry water ice!

What I'm wearing:

Hat: Stradivarius
Shorts: Bershka
T-shirt: Zara
Swimsuit top: Sfera
Sunnies: Ray-Ban
Flip Flops: Bershka


More photos coming soon!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the las picture of you!! It made me miss the sea.. :))

    Desislava
    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete