16.1.12

The 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards


What is Gloden Globes without red carpet and comments... Nothing! 
So let's start!









Jessica Alba in Gucci Premiére, one of my favorite red carpet moments.

















Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang, OMG my favorite outfit so amazing!










 






















Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace, great outifit and I love the make up!



































Reese Witherspoon in Zac Posen, I don't know why but I don't like it, the hair so messy for red carpet.



































Heidi Klum in nude Calvin Klein, nice!































Jessica Biel in Elie Saab, amazing dress but I don't like the hair.










































Mila Kunis in Dior, I don't like it.






































Natalie Portman in Lanvin.


































Nicole Richie in Julien Macdonald, Like it!


































Elle MacPherrson in Zac Posen.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 Madonna in Reem Acra, a big NOOOOOOO!


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Emma Stone in Lanvin, like it.

3 comments:

  1. i think jessica biel and charlize theron were the best!!!lovely post!!

    a kiss from the
    cocobloggers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...I have gift you an award..
    Check my blog!
    :D
    xoxo
    …All in Style…!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress of jolie....
    kisses

    http://lenasfavoritesthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete