1.1.12

Happy New Year!




I wish you a happy new year  Joy, Health, Happiness with all my heart to you and your families. 


Don't forget to:

Live your life to the fullest.
Love with all your heart.
 Have a lots of dreams even you are awake.
 Always think  positive.
 Take all the chances the universe is giving you.
 Listen to your heart.
  Never have regrets.
  Wear your biggest smile.



My This Year Resolutions:

Exsersice more.
 Eat healthier and feel healthier again.
 Lose weight (every single year the same hehe).
Organize my computer files (It's a BIG mess).
Have fun.
Stay positive and happy.
I think I'm gonna stop here because it's a never ending list!


We Have 366 Days We Can Make It.

Thank you for reading this 
Love you all,
Maria
xx
Ps: I would love to tell me about your resolutions or how was the first day of 2012 for you!

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Euxomai na petuxeis tous stoxous s...an kai pisteuw pws ta kalutera sumvainoun xwris programma! Best wishes for 2012!
    juliete-has-a-gun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, Maria! I am your new follower since now! :) Would be glad to see you in my blog also! Happy New Year!!!!!

    http://unachicafashiontastica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! Makari na petixeis olous tous stoxous pou exeis thesei gia fetos :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete