25.9.12

64th Emmy Awards

My favourite red carpet moments from the Emmy Awards!


Emilia Clarke from The Game Of Thrones!
She was my  favourite! I give here 10/10! And this Chanel dress, OMG!







Heidi Klum, I like the colour of the dress and the shoes!





Kat Dennings in J Mendel dress. Super-cute!





Giuliana Rancic keeps it classy in a black dress!
She wasn't bad but we have seen better !





Julianne Moore in a Dior yellow dress! 
Like that she kept her look simple!



Zooey Deschanel, I'm not sure if I like it or not but this dress is like from a fairytail! The hair and make up are really nice although.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful and awesome gowns! :) I love the red and black gown. All stunning.



    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the style u write... following it....

    Please follow mien too if you like it :-)

    www.stylerug.net

    ReplyDelete