28.12.12

My Top 5 Products For 2012





My five favourite beauty products for 2012!











 Product No. 1

 Mac Lipstick 
Satin Captive A62
It's not red, it's not fuchsia! It's something in between,
so use it day and night!






Product No. 2

Express dry drops by Essence


This saved my life!
Now I don't have to wait 100 hours my nails to dry!
One drop and they are ready!




Product No. 3


L'Oreal Elvive
Extraordinary Oil

Best hair product I've ever tried!





Product No.4
B.B. Cream by Maybelline

All you need in your make up bag!


 





Product No. 5

Frezyderm Mousse 
(For Face & Body Wash)


After I remove my make up I wash my face with this...

1 comment:

  1. Εγώ από τα παραπάνω έχω δοκιμάσει την BB Cream και έχω να δηλώσω ότι είναι super!!!!!!!!!

    Ειρήνη από http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete