11.2.13

Grammy Awards 2013





You know how much I love red carpet and comments! 
So here we are once again at the Grammy Awards! 












Rihanna in an Azzedine Alaia dress.

I love everything!
She was my favourite red carpet moment! 







Alexa Chung in RED Valentino.

Super-cute appearance!








































Beyonce in black and white Osman jumpsuit.

I like it but not for Grammys, it's too simple.



















    












Adele in a Valentino dress.

 Adele is finally wearing something different than black! 
I like it!























Jennifer Lopez in an  Anthony Vaccarello dress.

JLo you need a new stylist!
I hate her red carpet style lately!







 

























Taylor Swift in a white J. Mendel dress.

She knows she looks good in white!
I like that she keep it youthful with a messy braided updo.



























Kaley Cuoco in Amen.

 I like the outfit for a dinner or something like that, not for Grammys!

















 

















Katy Perry in Gucci.
  
Nice look!

5 comments:

  1. Agree, Rihanna looks the best of them all! I hated JLo dress as well (and her pose looks super creepy with that almost detached leg). Second best is Taylor Swift, she's such a beauty!

    xx
    Tali
    www.RockMyHeels.com
    Visit the RmH SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Your blog is so lovely! I totally felt in love with it, you're style is so unique and it inspires me a lot.. would you like following each other? Hope for the best, let me know <3

    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post.just stumbled upon your blog.You have a lovely blog.New Follower here.Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. rihanna and Taylor s. looks wonderful!!! :D

    can we follow each other? let mek now i will follow back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Rihanna is a real showstopper!
    Love your blog :)

    SANA YASMIN // sanayasmin.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete