31.12.13

2013 Fashion In Review

   My Favourite Magazine Covers  










1. Kate Moss Poses for Esquire
2. Daphne Groeneveld for Numero Russia 
3. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for Harpers Bazaar Australia October 2013 
4. Miranda Kerr on Vogue Korea July 2013 Cover










  My Favourite Red Carpet Moments 








      The Street Style Icons      




Miranda Kerr, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Lily Collins, Olivia Palermo






  The Best Runway  



The Burberry Prorsum Autumn/Winter 2013 show.







     The Collaboration Of The Year     





The best collaboration for 2013 was Isabel Marant Pour H&M.







   The Fashion Break-Up  



Marc Jacobs leaves Louis Vuitton to focus on his own brand.






   The Front Row   



Harper Seven Beckham sits on her dad's lap front row at Victoria's New York Fashion Week show...
So cute she can even make Anna Wintour smile! 













Hello fashionistas! 
This is my favourite time of the year, to fit all the fashion highlights in one post! 
I'm sure I have forgotten a lot, so excuse my bad memory!
This is the last post of 2013! I hope everyone had a unforgettable year!
Kiss you all and see you next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment