3.3.14

86th Annual Academy Awards

My Best Dressed, Worst Dressed & Comments about the 86th Annual Academy Awards.




Two red carpet moments WOWed me yesterday at the Oscars, one of them was 
Lupita Nyong'o. 
She looked so ethereal, like a fairytale princess in a Prada gown!








Angelina Jolie in Elie Saab Haute Couture
She looks so great! I loved her make-up!







Amy Adams in Gucci.
Just boring!







Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture gown
Am I the only one who thinks that Jennifer looks much older than her age?!?!
And I'm coming straight from Wikipedia she's only 23 (say WHAT?)!!!
Bad bad bad!








Sandra Bullock in Alexander McQueen
Not bad!







Anne Hathaway in a custom Gucci gown
Boring alert!









Kerry Washington in Jason Wu
Very pregnant but with that look she's beating pretty much everyone!
Loved her make-up & hair, the dress is ok, all together perfection.














Kate Hudson in a white Versace dress
 My other favourite look.
She is stunning, so glamorous!








Charlie Theron in a black Dior Haute Couture dress.
Safe choice! 
She looks great although.




No comments:

Post a Comment